There are two types of exhaust fans: Axial Fans (fans that look like propellers and is designed to draw air straight through the fan) and Centrifugal fans (fans that look like “squirrel cages” that are designed to draw air into the center of the fan and exhaust it at a 90°/180°/270° angle)
At one point of time we have all experienced a feeling of claustrophobia or lack of air flow. This feeling usually is a result due to abnormalities such as mildew, mold, and even damage to walls and furniture. Furthermore, it can also result in minor illnesses, such as allergies, headaches, or asthma. In such context an exhaust fan and makeup air fans can greatly support in limiting these problems since it will replace the air we breathe in. There are multiple types of exhaust fans available in the market each with its distinguished characteristics.
1. Wall Mounted Exhaust Fans (usually install at an external wall of your residence/factory, and enables air intake to the building due to extraction. Exterior Exhaust Fans (Similar to wall mounted fan it is designed to pull out the air inside the building and expel it outside.
2. Ceiling mounted exhaust fans Commonly use in hotels, hospitals and residences for toilets to remove odor.
3. The kitchen exhaust fans Designed to exhaust air with temperature upto 100°C continuously and provide filtered makeup air volume less than the exhaust air in order to keep negative pressure and maintain lower humidity level inside the kitchen.
4. Inline exhaust / air inflow fans These are designed to incorporate with ducts to exhaust air from different locations by installing extract grilles.
5. The exhaust fans are available complete with lights specially for toilets to use along with toilet light switches.
If you are looking for exhaust fans in Sri Lanka talk to us and we will be more than happy to guide you through the educating process of picking the right type of fan based on the context, climate and many other factors.
14/2/C, Galpotta Road,
Athurugiriya, Sri Lanka
+94 77 355 9433
+94 11 256 2764